We do collect some technical information when you visit to make your visit seamless. The section below explains how we handle and collect technical information when you visit our Web site.
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
When you browse, read pages or download information on the SingleFathersKitchen.com Web site, we automatically gather and store certain technical information about your visit. This information never identifies who you are. The information we collect and store about your visit is listed below:
- The Internet domain (for example, "example.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a university's domain) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our Web site;
- The type of browser (e.g., Netscape, Internet Explorer) and operating system (Windows, Macintosh, Unix) used to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The pages you visit; and
- If you linked to the SingleFathersKitchen.com Web site from another
Web site, the address of that Web site.
This information is only used to help us make the site more useful for you. With this data we learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. We never track or record information about individuals and their visits.
When you visit some Web sites, their Webservers generate pieces of information known as cookies. Some cookies collect personal information to recognize your computer in the future. This is not the case at SingleFathersKitchen.com, where we only use non-persistent cookies or "per-session cookies." These cookies do not collect personal information on users and they are erased as soon as you leave our Web site.
Per-session cookies serve technical purposes like providing seamless navigation through singlefatherskitchen.com. These cookies do not permanently record data and they are not stored on your computer's hard drive. Single Fathers' Kitchen security cookies are stored in memory and are only available during an active browser session. Again, once you close your browser, the cookie disappears.
If You Send Us Personal Information
If you choose to provide us with personal information like filling out a Contact Us form with personal information and submitting it to us through the Web site we use that information to respond to your message and to help us get you the information you have requested. SingleFathersKitchen.com never collects information for commercial marketing.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
The information posted on the SingleFathersKitchen.com Web site includes hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by other public and/or private organizations. SingleFathersKitchen.com provides these links and pointers solely for our users' information and convenience. When users select a link to an outside Web site, they are leaving the SingleFathersKitchen.com site and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside Web site.
- SingleFathersKitchen.com does not control or guarantee the
accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on a linked Web site.
- SingleFathersKitchen.com does not and cannot authorize the use
of copyrighted materials contained in linked Web sites. Users must request such authorization from the sponsor of the linked Web site.
- SingleFathersKitchen.com is not responsible for transmissions
users receive from linked Web sites.